1. The Isolde - Colourful, functional, and fun. This look combines contrasting colours to make a flirtatious ensemble that works well for a desk to dinner look.
2. The Calliope - Feminine, classic, and versatile. Adding neutral accessories keeps the dress the main focal point of the look, whether you are wearing it to a party, date or just for shopping.
3. TheJuno - Layered, bold, and unconventional. That old rule that you can't belt a sweater, that one is out. Throw on a cardigan, add a belt or sash for silhouette enhancing and sashay your way through the day.
4. The Oya - Simple, easy, and practical. On a hot summer day, nothing could be easier than throwing on a dress and very little else.
5. The Lorelei - Unpredictable, original, and fetching. A short dress over jeans is a great way to transition the piece when the temperatures fall.