Every week, ToLoveStyle brings you style inspiration on how to wear wardrobe basics. We believe that versatility is the key to a functional, healthy, sustainable wardrobe. We hope the 5 ways to wear series can help inspire new combinations. As a subscription service, TLS will create personalized looks for you with the clothes that are already in your closet.
1. Matchy-Matcy It is never the wrong answer to pair matching separates. It looks sophisticated, coordinated, and totally boss. Just make sure not to let the accessories get too busy.
2. Simplicity Rules A simple white shirt should be the staple of every wardrobe. Dressing it up with glimmering bright compliments elevates the look from 'Plain Jane' to 'Doin' It Diva'.
3. Pretty Preppy A color block cardigan will always give off a little NE vibe but partnered with a printed skirt, it tells an entirely different story.
4. Colder Shoulder The trend doesn't seem to be going any where so why not liven it up with some creative colour?
5. Regal Ruffles When this look walks into any room, everyone will be ready to pay close attention to the goddess drifting into their vision.
Looking for some personal recommendations on how to squeeze more style out of your current clothing collection? Send us a message and we will be elated to let you know more about our virtual personal styling subscription service.