Knit skirt? Yes, please!
1. A Little Bit of Country A white t-shirt is always the answer, regardless of the question. Adding some ankle boots make for a casual look that is comfortable too.
2. Japanoise This kimono influenced jacket would look great over skirt. Add a belt and some knee high boots to up the wow factor.
3. A Little Bit of Rock n'Roll A shimmery blazer can work with a huge variety of looks, from a good pair of jeans to a tight knit skirt. The added sparkle means this look works just as well for the office as it does for a night out.
4. Classic Basic hues and clean lines don't need to be boring. Use some fum accessories to up the fun factor on basic pieces.
5. EDM (Essential Design in Metallic) All that glitters may not be gold but adding a little gold to your look can certainly make you look glorious.