Brightly coloured trousers are easy to work into a versatile wardrobe. Here are some fun ways to style them.
1. Midwest Comfortable and casual but still stylish. A sweatshirt can get dressed up with the right accessories. This Claire V. clutch is a perfect compliment.
2. Southeast I'm not normally a fan of printed t-shirts but an occasional positive message works for a busy day outfit. Recycled and recyclable vegan flats from Rothys add a little but of edge to this look.
3. Northeast This FAIR+true blouse is a delightful take on a button down. It'll dress up any look.
4. Northwest A open cardigan is a wardrobe staple that works as an added layer for any look. Matt&Nat's vegan bags are a classic accompaniment.
5. Southeast Easy, breezy, a white tunic top is another wardrobe staple that works with so many looks. A pair of long necklaces like these from Baroni designs put some polish on this casual ensemble.