A classic button down shirt is a wardrobe staple. Boyfriend style or fitted, it can be worn anywhere and styled to accommodate any personality.
1. Meghan - Understated and stylishly simple, pairing a button down with jeans or a simple trousers is a classic look that will always work. The recycled leather bag is a classic style that would be worn well with any look. Available from PaperThinks
2. J. Law - A little bit of boho flair makes this look charming and approachable. We recommend a fitted shirt with a tuck or half tuck of the shirt to keep the volume slimmer. These wool culottes sold by Cooperativa are an easy item to style and make a good canvas to build a variety of looks.
3. Poppy - Bright contrasting colors are an immediate pick me up and attention-getter. 2forjoy has a selection of fantastic sustainable wardrobe building items including full skirts.
4. Gal - A pencil skirt is another wardrobe staple and pairing these two basics with some metallic shoes and accessories elevates the look from basic to breathtaking. This Sseko cow horn bangle is a stylish decoration for the arm.
5. Kristen - Earth tones and nature inspired accessories make are what make this look so down-to-earth, without sacrificing style. The suede skirt is by R. M. Williams, a specialty boot maker from Down Under.